Daily Sites (2018 daily rates are: $35/night)
79 sites are available as daily use sites. (Reservations are not accepted on these sites.)
The Campground is privately owned and operated by the Eastern Irrigation District and specific rules and regulations are
in place to ensure all patrons have a pleasant camping experience. A partial listing of the
Daily Camping Rules and Regulations is summarized below.
- A total of 16 daily use sites can accommodate double occupancy. The second unit on a double occupancy site is required to pay the full campsite fee.
- Maximum stay is 14 nights upon which the camping unit must vacate the campground for 48 hours before returning. For double occupancy sites, the maximum stay is calculated from the night the first camping unit has registered for the site.
- Quiet time is between 11:00pm and 7:00 am.
- Alcohol is not permitted off the occupied campsite or in any public areas (beaches, boat launch, marina etc.)
- All pets are required to be controlled and kept within the boundaries of the occupied campsite. When removed from the occupied campsite all pets must be restrained by a leash of maximum length 6 feet. Pets are not allowed on public beaches. A dog beach is located between the main beach and the marina. All owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- Use of the reservoir and beach areas is at your own risk. No lifeguard is provided.
Click to view the Daily Camping Rules and Regulations
Group Camping Sites
2 group camping areas are available each with 5 campsites. All Daily Camping Rules and Regulations apply to anyone utilizing a group camping area.
- Group camping areas are reservable on a “first come, first served” basis as outlined in the Group Campsite Reservation System Rules. A non-refundable reservation fee is added to the group camping fee.
- The minimum camping fee for a group site is calculated based on 5 sites and 2 nights. More than 5 units may occupy the group camping area only with the prior approval of Campground staff. Additional fees will apply for each extra unit approved.
- The minimum stay for the group site is 2 nights and the maximum stay is 14 nights.
Click to view the Group Campsite Reservation System Rules
Seasonal Lease Sites
70 campsites are designated as seasonal lease sites. Only 16 of the seasonal lease sites can accommodate
double occupancy. All seasonal lease sites are awarded through an annual draw occurring in the spring
(typically the last week of April) prior to the opening of the campground.
A number of rules and conditions apply to those wishing to take part in the season lease site draw as
outlined in the Sample Seasonal Campsite Application Form. To be included in the draw applicants must
by the date noted on the application form:
- Complete and submit to the EID the Application Form in full;
- Provide a copy of the camping unit’s registration;
- Submit the required application deposit of $500.00.
If you are successful and are awarded a seasonal lease site in the draw you will be required to pay the
seasonal lease site fee and enter into a Seasonal Campsite Use Agreement with the Eastern Irrigation District
This agreement outlines the rules and regulations for occupation of the seasonal lease site.
Application documents for the annual leased campsites for the 2018 camping season will be
available on April 1, 2018 on the Documents tab of this page.